Shipping management is one of the biggest obstacles that any online shop faces. Even so, one of the objectives of MKZ Games is to deliver orders as soon as possible, in the best conditions and at the most competitive price offered in the market. To do this, we adjust the cost of both packaging and shipping in order to provide the best service without making any profit from it. This final cost will always be shown to the User before finalising the purchase and will depend exclusively on the weight of the package and the destination.
Orders completed before 8:30 a.m. on a working day, except for work overload, will be prepared and shipped on the same day. Any other orders will be prepared and dispatched on the following working day. Orders will not be processed during weekends or on applicable public holidays in Bilbao (Spain). Once the order has been shipped, the User will receive an email with the corresponding tracking code if available. All orders will be delivered to the address provided by the User. No deliveries will be made to PO boxes or equivalent addresses.
At MKZ Games it is impossible for us to guarantee a specific delivery time due to a series of external circumstances beyond our control. Therefore, the delivery times given below should be taken as mere estimates based on our experience and in no case as a firm commitment.
Orders that could not be delivered to the User because he/she cannot be reached will be returned to MKZ Games after the period established by each carrier. The User may request a new shipment assuming the new shipping costs or request a refund for the products, but not for the original shipping costs.
1) Peninsula, Balearic Islands and Andorra
Registered letter or parcel sent by Correos Correos or Correos Express, either for home delivery or for collection at the post office chosen by the customer. The costs and delivery times for the collection, standard and express deliveries are as follows:
• Collection at Correos office: 3.95€ (4,95€ for Balearic Islands) with free shipping for orders over 90€. Delivery time is approximately 2-3 working days. Available only for destinations in the Peninsula and Balearic Islands.
• Home delivery: €4.95 (€5.95 for the Balearic Islands) with free shipping for orders over €90. Delivery time is approximately 2-3 working days.
• Express delivery: From €5.95 (€7.45 for the Balearic Islands) and depending on weight. Available only for destinations in the Peninsula and Balearic Islands.
2) Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
Letter or certified package sent through Correos, either for home delivery or for collection at the post office chosen by the customer.
As the commercial exchange between the Peninsula and the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla is considered an export, the prices of orders placed from these destinations will be exempt from IVA. However, the customer will be responsible, if any, for any customs costs or administrative duties associated with the shipment.
The costs and delivery times for collection and standard deliveries are as follows:
• Collection at Correos office: 4.95€ for deliveries in Ceuta and Melilla with free shipping for orders over 90€ and from 6.95€ and depending on weight for the Canary Islands. Delivery time is approximately 7-10 working days.
• Home delivery: 5.95€ for deliveries to Ceuta and Melilla with free shipping for orders over 90€ and from 8.45€ and depending on weight for the Canary Islands. Delivery time is approximately 7-10 working days.
Registered parcel sent by Correos Express to all destinations in mainland Portugal with home delivery. The costs and delivery times are:
• Home delivery: From 5.95€ and depending on weight. Delivery time is approximately 48 hours.
4) European Union
International package sent through Correos or any other European parcel agencies for destinations in countries belonging to the European Union (except Portugal). The costs and delivery times for collection, standard and express deliveries are as follows:
• Punto Pack collection: From €6.45 and depending on weight and country of destination. Delivery times normally vary between 7 and 14 working days depending on the destination. Available only for France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Germany.
• Standard delivery: From €6.95 and depending on weight and country of destination. Delivery times usually vary between 5 and 10 working days depending on the destination.
• Express delivery: From €18.95 and depending on weight and country of destination. Delivery times are between 24 and 48 working hours depending on the destination.
5) United Kingdom
International package sent through Correos or any other European parcel agencies to destinations in the United Kingdom.
Since Brexit, prices of orders from the United Kingdom, being treated as exports from the point of view of the European Union, are exempt from VAT. However, the customer will be responsible, if any, for any customs costs or administrative duties associated with the shipment.
The costs and delivery times for standard and express delivery are as follows:
• Standard delivery: From 5.95€ and depending on weight. Delivery times are approximately 5-7 working days excluding customs clearance.
• Express delivery: From 15.95€ and depending on weight. Delivery times are between 24 and 48 working hours excluding customs clearance.
6) Other international destinations
We currently ship to Australia, Canada, the United States, Hong Kong, Montenegro, Norway New Zeeland and Switzerland via Correos or any other global parcel agencies, both with standard and express deliveries. Costs and delivery times vary greatly depending on the weight of the package and the destination country.
The prices of orders from these countries, being treated as exports from the point of view of the European Union, are exempt from VAT. However, the customer will be responsible, if any, for any customs costs or administrative duties associated with the shipment.
For destinations not covered in the previous sections, please contact email@example.com.
7) Local collection
The order will be prepared in the same way as a shipment, with the User receiving an email when it is ready for collection. The address is:
C/ Iruña 1 bis, 5º dpto. 13
The maximum satisfaction of our customers is the main objective of this Website. Therefore, it is of vital importance to us that the products purchased by our Users correspond completely to their expectations and that they receive them in perfect conditions. If this is not the case, either because the product arrives damaged or simply because the User no longer wants it, the User will have the right to return the product under the conditions set out below.
In order to process any return, the User must contact the Website as soon as possible by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating his/her name, address, order number, the products to be returned, photos of the condition of the products and the reasons for the return.
From this email we will contact the User as soon as possible to find a solution to the problem, agree on the return of the products and proceed, after checking the condition of the products, with the corresponding refunds through the same payment method in which the original purchase was made.
If the products arrives in perfect conditions and the User wishes, for whatever reason, to return any of them, he/she may do so provided that the following conditions are met:
• That 7 calendar days have not passed since receipt of the product.
• That the product must be returned complete, in perfect condition and in its original packaging.
In this case, the User must send the products he/she wishes to return to the address provided after contacting the Website, assuming the return shipping costs. Once the products have been received and checked that they are in the aforementioned conditions, the Website will proceed to reimburse the price of said products but not the shipping costs.
Despite the care and attention we take on this Website when packing and shipping our products, we cannot guarantee that our quality standards, often due to external factors, will always be met.
If the package arrives in poor condition or damaged, the User must notify the carrier at the time of delivery, and may even refuse to collect it. If this is not the case and, on opening the package, any of the products is not in proper condition, the User may return it provided that the following conditions are met:
• That the damage is notified to the email address indicated above within 24 hours of receipt of the product, attaching the corresponding photos.
• That the damaged products are returned in the state in which they were received, including all parts or parts thereof.
In this case the User will not assume any additional cost for such return and may choose, after checking the returned products, between a replacement or the refund of the price.
It is the User's responsibility to ensure that the product arrives at MKZ Games in the conditions described when requesting the return, whether or not the return has been requested because the product is damaged.
If at the time of return the product is not in the conditions established above or those communicated by the User, or if there is evident bad faith on the User, either because it has been intentionally damaged, damaged due to improper use or any similar cause, the return may be rejected. In this case, the User will have the opportunity to recover the product by assuming the returning shipping costs and paying for the new ones. If after 10 calendar days from said communication the User has not proceeded to assume said costs, it will be understood that he/she renounces the products and any reimbursement derived from the return of them.
Returns of personalised products will only be accepted if they have arrived damaged.
C/ Iruña 1 bis, 5º dpto. 13
48018, Bilbao, Spain