Cookies are small information files that are stored in the browser used by each User when accessing a website. They are automatic procedures for collecting information relating to the preferences and browsing habits of each User during their visit to the Website in order to recognise them, facilitate their browsing and personalise their experience when using the Website.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Website and the sites visited just before and after the visit.
Depending on the origin of the cookies and who is the entity that manages the data obtained with them, two types of cookies can be distinguished: first-party or third-party cookies. In turn, depending on the time they remain stored in the User's browser, they can also be classified as session cookies (which disappear when the User leaves the Website) or persistent cookies. Finally, there is a last classification of five types depending on the use given to the data obtained: technical cookies, personalisation cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies or behavioural advertising cookies.
This Website uses the following types of cookies:
These are cookies that are sent to the User's computer or device and managed exclusively by the Website. The information collected makes it possible to recognise the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and is used to improve the User's experience by adapting the content to their preferences.
• PHPSESSID: The PHPSESSID cookie is native to PHP and allows websites to establish a user session and store status data through a temporary cookie, commonly known as a session cookie. It is a technical cookie necessary for the operation of the website that only remains on your computer until you close your browser.
• PrestaShop-xxx..xxx: This native Prestashop cookie stores all the information related to the logged-in user (language, currency, user id, etc.). It is a cookie necessary for the functioning of the website and expires in 20 days.
• lsc_private: This cookie is used to manage the user's cache. It is a cookie necessary for the operation of the website and expires after 1 year.
These cookies are used and managed by external entities that provide the Website with services requested by it In this case, the Google Analytics service is used to obtain access statistics and analyse how Users interact with the Website.
The information obtained may refer, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place from which the User accesses, the number of Users who access, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser used, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website and to detect new needs to offer Users. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and the reports on Website trends are drawn up without identifying individual users.
• _ga: This is used to distinguish users and generate statistical data on how they browse the Website. It has an expiry date of 2 years.
• _gid: Used to distinguish users and generate statistical data on how they browse the Website. It has an expiry date of 1 day.
• _gat: Used to throttle request rate. It has an expiry date of 1 minute.
You can get more information about Google Analytics cookies at http://analytics.google.com/
Disabling, rejecting and deleting cookies
Users can disable, reject and delete cookies installed on their device by configuring their browser settings. In this regard, the procedures for rejecting and deleting cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another:
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie="ie-10".
• FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl="en"